Drupal is a content management system with the huge potential to capture the market. It creates superb websites with many upgrades every now and then which attracts the customers. The Drupal development community is highly active as it consistently helps the developers in the development and brings updates for business uplifts. The recent release of Drupal 8 has come up with new features and is in high demand among small businesses & startups.
1. Drupal 8 is giant in respect of prototyping:
It gives options like configurable fields, a variety of content types, numerous contributed modules etc. for speedy prototyping. Drupal 8 gives better user interactions so that people can easily understand the product and thus good for early prototypes.
2. Easy to write codes for even complex websites:
It is very easy in Drupal writing codes for even more complex websites without giving a second thought. Drupal 8 is easier for all non technical people also and so for startups. This CMS allows you to test the codes and implement it without a problem.
3. Drupal gives you plenty of options:
This CMS is famous because of its hyper-configurable options. Drupal 8 is highly extensible as compared to earlier versions of Drupal and thus gives a lot of scope of expansions in future. Usually, startups have no clue about their future so it is better for them to have websites in Drupal especially in the case of scaling up.
4. Supporting Drupal Community:
The community of Drupal is vibrant and has many modules which help you with integration and scaling up. It is very easy to integrate third party extensions with Drupal. For start-up’s it is very important to have security and Drupal 8 is highly secure.
5. Miscellaneous Drupal 8 Advantage:
- Drupal 8 is fully responsive thus it is mobile friendly also.
- It is independent CMS because the dependence on additional modules is reduced.
- The catching performance is more precise and specific.
- Multilingual support is much better in Drupal 8.
- It makes your digital marketing more improved way by serving better facilities to SEO team.
- The Twig template feature and HTML5 use add glares to Drupal 8.
After checking out the complete Drupal 8 features then we can conclude it apt for start-up or small business to have the website in it. It brings your thoughts and ideas into action. You just have to think about the purpose of website rest all user experience will be handled by this CMS.